Home / Politics / We received calls to recover bodies in southern Tripoli, says Red Crescent

We received calls to recover bodies in southern Tripoli, says Red Crescent

Red Crescent -Tripoli media director, Ayman Keshkar said on Tuesday that their teams have received calls from early morning hours to retrieve bodies and remains in Ein Zara and Khallet Al-Furjan areas, adding that the team is coordinating with the concerned parties to meet the appeals.

In a statement to ArraedLG, Keshkar said the teams had recovered two bodies yesterday, one of them still unidentified, and several body parts, which had been delivered to Dar Al-Rahma in Tripoli Central Hospital.

Keshkar said the teams secured the exit of 20 families, who were stuck in ​​Ein Zara, noting that the wounded were brought to the Crescent Hospital in Al-Nasr Street, which ensured treatment free of charge.

 

The Red Crescent prepared, on Monday evening, three points in the places of clashes; in preparation for providing humanitarian assistance.

Leave your vote

Check Also

The Washington Post: Wagner booby traps a “fatal legacy” in Tripoli homes.

The Washington Post said Sunday that the Russian “Wagner” mercenaries left behind booby trapped homes, …

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.