Home / Politics / The Foreign Ministry Denies the Attempt to Kidnap the Chinese Ambassador in Tripoli

The Foreign Ministry Denies the Attempt to Kidnap the Chinese Ambassador in Tripoli

The spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, Ahmed al-Arbad, on Wednesday, denied the news of the attempt to kidnap the charge d’affaires for the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China.

In a statement to ArraedLg, Al-Arbad said that Wang Qimin is carrying out his duties as usual and that he contacted him personally to make sure of his safety and all members’ of the Chinese mission without exception, stressing that the rumors about the kidnapping area work of a fiction made by what he described as “Lies Promoters”.

The Libyan and Arab media reported that the Chinese ambassador to Libya had been subjected to a failed kidnapping attempt

Check Also

de Maio: We support the meetings of the 5 + 5 military committee for a ceasefire and the establishment of a demilitarized zone in Sirte and Al Jufra.

Italy’s foreign minister said Wednesday that his country supports the resumption of direct negotiations within …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *