Home / Politics / Kidnapped Turks in Ubari released

Kidnapped Turks in Ubari released

The Government of National Accord (GNA) announced the release of three Turkish nationals from the technician team of the Turkish company Inka, executing the Ubari gas station project almost a year after their abduction.

The GNA said in a statement on Saturday, the security services had been able to release the three technicians, without disclosing any details of the incident, noting that Foreign Minister Mohamed Al-Sayala and Turkey’s ambassador to Libya Ahmed Dugan received the technicians at the airport before leaving for their country. .

 

In November last year, unknown gunmen kidnapped four foreigners, including three Turks, who worked for the company Anka.

Leave your vote

Check Also

The Washington Post: Wagner booby traps a “fatal legacy” in Tripoli homes.

The Washington Post said Sunday that the Russian “Wagner” mercenaries left behind booby trapped homes, …

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.