Home / Politics / As part of the preparations for the upcoming elections, the High Commission sends electoral equipment to Sebha and Benghazi.

As part of the preparations for the upcoming elections, the High Commission sends electoral equipment to Sebha and Benghazi.

On Sunday, the High National Elections Commission sent a convoy of electoral equipment to the electoral administration offices in Benghazi and Sabha, as part of the preparations for the upcoming elections.

The Commission stated – through its official page – that the convoy set off under the supervision of the Logistic Support Department and in cooperation with the Libya Post Company, and this shipment carried electoral materials, including ballot boxes, numbers for polling stations, and some office equipment, in addition to providing a strategic stock of materials needed by the administration offices. The electoral process to ensure its readiness immediately after the announcement of the start of the electoral process.

In a related context, the President of the High National Elections Commission, Imad Al-Sayeh, discussed with the Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Libya Jan Kubis, the Commission’s preparations and readiness for the election and the latest developments in the political process, and means of cooperation with the United Nations Mission to overcome all the difficulties that may face the upcoming elections.

It is worth noting that the head of the High National Elections Commission, Imad al-Sayeh, said last week from the city of Benghazi that the level of readiness for the upcoming elections on the 24th of December reaches 70%, and includes all technical and logistical details and human crews, while the remaining 30% of the equipment is related to the legal part of the elections, until the law is issued.

Leave your vote

Check Also

The Supreme Council of the State calls on the Presidential council, in its capacity as Supreme Commander of the Army, to put an end to Haftar’s violations.

The Supreme Council of State demanded that the Presidential Council, being the Supreme Commander of …

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.